Friday, August 19, 2016

Tory Wins National Event!



From Brother Tory:
I don't even know where to begin. First, A huge thank you to each and every one of you for helping us celebrate our win. Messages from near and far are appreciated so much! I wish I could either shake your hands or give you all a hug in person. There've been so many key players throughout the 42 years of messing around with cars. We have built such a huge race family throughout the country. I would be on here for days thanking all the people and companies that have influenced, helped, supported, cheered, brought beer, etc.. Having Megan and Carina Renee 100% involved makes me the luckiest guy around. It was an emotional win(still is!) to say the least. To have my daughters making great car decisions and keeping me in line? Priceless!! You all know how much I love my girls and how proud I am to be their dad. Again, thank you all SO much!! GO COUGS!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment